A major part of our work consists of developing e-learning courses for learners 55+. In doing so, we take account of scientific research findings and regularly incorporate feedback from the target group. We are pleased that our work is already bearing fruit, as the following e-learning courses are either available for learners or are in preparation:
- E-Learning course “Understanding Digitalization”
- Co-Development of a course on “Innovation & Entrepreneurship”
- Design Thinking: methods for adults 55+
- Erasmus+60: our free, English-language e-learning course “An Introduction to Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence” and courses on other topics from our European partner universities.
- English lecture series, which you can watch directly here on the homepage.